Ask yourself these questions:
- Are you juggling using excel sheets and outlook to keep track of contact information?
- Are you finding it hard to keep track of all the interactions your company has had with your clients via email, phone calls etc?
- Do you use different systems and double your workload ? For example you may use Mailchimp for your mailing list but you may also have a separate contact list in excel and these may not match.
- Are you able to capture leads automatically from your website and keep track of communications?
- Are you finding it hard to keep track of your potential sales and current projects? Do you have an idea of your current sales pipeline?
- Do you find it hard to keep track of different contact types?
- Do you know who are your best customers and which products and services are selling best?
- Do you create quotes and invoices manually?
Wouldn’t it be great if you could have an assistant to handle all these things? Well a good CRM strategy coupled with a tool that has been configured correctly CAN do all these things for you.
We provide consultancy and training to businesses to assist them:
- Build a CRM strategy
- Identify a suitable CRM solution
- Increase revenue through implementation of a CRM solution,
- Improve the rate of client satisfaction through implementation of a CRM solution,
- Achieve significant savings in operating costs through implementation of a CRM solution,
- Identify the business processes which they would like to automate through a CRM solution
- Assist with configuration to ensure the business processes are mapped correctly into the CRM solution
- Identify areas of integration with their website to capture leads, service/support requests, online payments etc.
Contact us to find out more about our training programs and consultancy services.