Annalakshmi On The Swan – http://www.annalakshmi.com.au
Annalakshmi on the Swan (AOS) has been a household name for more than a 20 years in Perth Australia. It is largely run through the work of voluntary staff.
Annalakshmi welcomes guests from all walks of life where one pays what his/her heart feels. Annalakshmi,the “mother” of sustenance sits on the banks of the Swan River near the Bell Tower and provides an ambient atmosphere where vegetarian dining is a cultural experience.
AOS required a system to manage their clients and automate internal processes for their cooking classes. These processes were mainly in the areas of:
- Managing cooking classes
- Managing cooking class participants
- Managing Sales force automation – automatic quotes and invoices generation
- Automating workflow (automatically sending reminders to the participants closer to the class dates)
- Managing contracts and other documentation
The CRM was configured from the front end to manage all the items listed above.
Existing contacts that were stored in excel sheets and outlook were imported into the system to create a central repository.
The CRM solution implemented by Sankhya Consultants resulted in the following benefits to AOS:
- Time savings by having a central system to manage classes and having integrated workflow to automatically remind participants of upcoming class dates
- Time savings in generating quotes and invoices by automating the process
- Automatic generation of reports and lists for management – time savings and increased accuracy in not having to compile these manually.
- Having a central repository to manage all classes and view at a glance whether which participants have attended more than one class and what types of classes they register for
- The business insights and intelligence found allowed AOS to do more targeted marketing campaigns to offer classes that would most likely appeal to their clients based on their previous preferences.